No matter where you look today, people are viewing electronic displays. They have become a huge part of daily living at home, at work, during leisure time and on the move. Whether checking email on their smartphone, browsing newspaper on a tablet computer, reading textbook on an electronic reading device, monitoring operations on multiple desktop monitors or taking notes at a meeting on their laptop, these screens have become ubiquitous.
The viewing of digital electronic screens is no longer restricted to desktop computers located in the workplace. Today’s visual requirements may include viewing laptop and tablet computers, electronic book readers, smart phones, and other electronic devices both in the workplace, at home or in the case of portable equipment, in any location. Furthermore, computer use is not restricted to adults.
The use of handheld smart phones for written communication (e.g., text messaging, e-mail, and internet access) is also becoming ubiquitous in contemporary society. The relatively small screens found in these devices may necessitate close working distances and small text sizes, which can increase the demands placed on ocular accommodation and vergence when compared with printed materials. This can result in disabling symptoms which may include eyestrain, headaches, ocular discomfort, dry eye, diplopia, and blurred vision either at near or when looking into the distance after prolonged use.
- Visual acuity
- The flexibility of binocular vision
- The accommodation and the answer in relation to the question
- Auto-Stereoscopic Display without glasses for binocular testing
- Ultrasonic distance sensor that allows you to accurately measure the different distance at which a person has clear and blurred vision
- The algorithms take into account all the answers of the subject, all the parameters detected during the eye test procedure and calculate the right addition for near vision
- The first relates to accommodative support lenses: hardware and software in synergy, allow you to determine in a few simple steps, if a support lens is recommended accommodative and the amount of positive value to be prescribed. This procedure is valid for teenagers up to pre-presbyopes (from 10 to 45 years). The practitioner is therefore supported to easily identify the people for whom the lenses a accommodative support reduce visual fatigue.
- The second area is related to the determination of the addition for the presbyopic and is divided into three procedures: • calculation of the addition for the definition of the value of the lens for reading • calculation of the addition to determine the value for the progressive lens • calculation of the addition and regression value for office lenses in the three profiles (request for clear vision up to 1 meter, up to 2 meters or up to three or more meters).
Smartphone, Cross Cylinder, AntiSuppressive Balance, Random Dot, Polarized word, Reading, Schober, Reduced Snellen, Worth, Amsler, Ishihara, Red/Green, Snellen, Sloan, Numbers, Landolt ,Tumbling E, LeaLike, Kolt
- Screen size: 10.1 inch TFT with Capacitive Touch Panel, 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Operating system: Linux embedded OS
- Dimensions: (268 x 187 x 21) mm
- Weight: (983) g
- Battery: Li-Polymer, 11.1V 3500 mAh
- Temperature and operating humidity: room temperature, not condensing, from 5° C to 35° C
- Supply: (18V DC, 3.9A)
- Compliance: CE (wip)
- Warranty: 1 year (6 months for the battery) (wip)