LINEAR or CIRCULAR polarization
- 100% separation and equal background !
- 100% polarization: image separation created through the most improved Polarization technique eliminates “ghost images”
- Without any additional items, FAR POLA VistaVision allows the generation of optotypes with positive polarization
- TFT LCD 24-inch wide screen (1920×1080), Anti-Glare, calibrated constant certified luminance
- Wall mounting and Portable. Completely silent (fan-less)
- Computer integrated; Fast built-on and instant-off (Embedded Linux Operating System)
- Dynamic tests based on parameters and distance
- All letters chart with random and contrast sensitivity function
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation; programmable patient’s vision examination
- Free internet upgrade software via an appropriate USB Key
- Long-life, up to date technology and strong competitive price !
144 calibrated stimuli, 3 random inclinations, 8 contrast sensitivity levels, 6 spatial frequency levels (from 0.75 to 18 cycle/degree), graph report.
List of Charts:
Optotypes: Snellen Letters, Sloan Letters, Numbers, Children’s Images, Tumbling E, Landolt’s Ring, ETDRS tables (1, 2, R), Allen Pre-school, Circular Optotypes, Kolt Symbols, Contrast Sensitivity Chart (6 lines, 12 lines), Hebrew Letters, Chinese Ideograms.
MKH tests: Cross Test (K), Pointer Test (Zv, Zo, DZ), Rectangle Test Vertical (H), Stereo Triangle (St), Stereo Balance (V), Differentiated Stereo (D6/D8), Cowen (C), Random Dot Test (RS, RH).
Other polarized tests: Rectangle Test Horizontal, Binocular Balance (1, 2, 3), Osterberg Test, Schober’s Test, Phoria Horizontal-Vertical, Mallet Test (OXO), Polarized Clock Dial, Osterberg Stereo Test, Cross Test.
Other tests: Contrast Sensitivity Test, Sinusoidal Grating, Color Blindness Test (Ishihara), Red and Green, Worth Four Dot Test, Astigmatism Clock Dial, Cross Cylinder Dots, Amsler’s Grid, Random Dot Test Red-Green, Adult Grid, Child Grid, Row Bright Letters, Column Bright Letters, Half Clock Dial, Point of Fix, Maddox LED Test, Pictures for Retinoscopy, Photostress Recovery Time, Twilight Vision Test.
|Infrared Remote Control:
|eyeTablet Operation Panel + Near Vision Tester (optional):
|Wireless Connection Kit to Phoropter (optional):
- LCD for both monocular and binocular vision tests
- TFT LCD 24-inch screen,1920×1080 pixel, 250 cd/m2, 1000:1 contrast, calibrated luminanced for quantitatively precise contrast evaluations
- VA range: from 0.03 to 2.0 (0.3/10 to 20/10)
- Patient-Screen distance: up to 8 m, step 5 cm
- Two LCD brightness levels: normal or low ambient brightness
- Visus units: 17 visual acuity notations including decimal, log, LogMar, Snellen m. (6/), Snellen ft. (20/), 10 ft, 3 m, MAR, …
- 3 buttons to run all the tests
- Programmable display sequences
- MKH tests sequence according to Haase, over 30 polarized tests
- Contrast Sensitivity with the innovative “Fast 2-1” psycho- physic procedure
- Maddox led test
- Masking: Single letter, Horizontal lines, Descending lines
- Unlimited number of charts, full optotype randomization, dynamic tests
- Video player with child’s entertainment and stereo audio
- Accurate and elegant design. Silent
- Dimension (WxHxD): 59.5 x 37 x 5 [cm]. Weight: 4.3 kg
- Power supply: 110-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Power consumption: 60VA. Customizable auto power off.
- IR remote battery type: AAA (2x)
- Standard wall mounting Vesa 100
- Classification: CE, Medical Device Classe 1
- Compliance with: international standard UNI EN ISO 15004, ISO 10938, ISO 8596
- Free internet software updates, forever.
- 6 years warranty (limited to 2 years for the LCD surface/screen)
- CE Certification as Medical Device Class 1
- FDA approved
- Luminance and calibrated contrast gray scale with certified measurement made by INO
- Product designed in compliance with:
- UNI EN ISO 15004, Ophthalmic instruments – Fundamental requirements and test methods
- UNI EN ISO 10938, Ophthalmic instruments – Chart projectors
- UNI EN ISO 8596, Visual Acuity Testing – Standard optotype and its presentation