If a distributor is not present in your country, you can buy directly from us. No need a reseller agreement in this case.
1) your PO number
2) products description or products codes (see 'Item list' on product's webpage)
4) shipping preferences: your courier code or ask for a shipping quote
5) VAT number and delivery address
Within 3 days maximum, (usually you will be answered in 1 working day), you will be sent a proforma invoice, with the ETD (Estimated Time of Departure) as a PO confirmation.
The customers with "T/T in advance" payment terms, should send the wire transfer receipt no later than the ETD.
The goods will be picked up within the ETD. In case you chose our courier, you will be provided of the AWB code for your tracking convenience.
Cancellations can be send to:
DMD Computers s.r.l.
Via Monviso, 14
10090 Villarbasse (TO) , Italy
In the event of an effective cancellation the mutually provided goods and services shall be returned and, if applicable, any benefits enjoyed (e. g. interest) surrendered. In case the customer cannot return the received goods and services in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition, the customer has to, if applicable, provide compensation insofar. This does not apply for the delivery of goods, if the deterioration of the goods were due exclusively to their inspection - as would have been possible for you in a retail shop for example. Incidentally the customer can avoid the obligation for compensation by not using the goods, as if they were his/hers property, and by refraining from doing anything, that could impair their value. Items that are capable of being shipped are to be returned. The customer is responsible for the cost of said return. Goods that can be dispatched as parcels have to be returned at customer risk and expense. Obligations for refunding of payments will be fulfilled within 30 days after dispatch of the customer’s declaration of cancellation and the return of said merchandise.
A VUP is a USB flash disk ready to use. It allows to update automatically the visual acuity systems to the last software version, in just 3 minutes.
Buy a VUP for each Vista Vision and the final customer will benefit of a valuable service: free update forever! For downloading click here.
To reduce shipping cost, we suggest you the following:
1) The new shipping service "direct to your customers" is available: you can ask to deliver the purchased products directly to your customers by sending us the end users delivery addresses together your PO. This means save a lot of money, so please consider also this opportunity.
2) Further, DMD stipulated an agreement with TNT to get very low shipping costs, probably lower than you could get (as we make high amount of expeditions each month). Ask for shipping quote. So a way to save your money is to order the goods with shipping included. Contact "Sales" to know shipping cost and shipping time.
3) DMD designed an ad hoc pallet, with the right dimensions to minimize shipping costs (depending on the whole expedition volume). We suggest you to buy parcel of Vista Visions of 3, 6, or 12 units, to obtain maximum efficiency.
• FarPola Vista Vision (abbr: FARPOLA-VV) is the 24-inch Polarized all-in-one LCD vision test. It is the best for binocular tests (in positive polarization), MKH tests. It includes a large variety of monocular tests, Contrast Semsitivity tests, ETDRS, ... more then 58 tests. Read more: FAR-POLA VistaVision
• Far Vista Vision (abbr: FAR-VV) is the 24" all-in-one LCD vision test. Read more : FAR VistaVision
FAR-VV and FARPOLA-VV belonging to the fourth generation of all-in-one visual test designed by DMD. Read our success story.
The VUP is the update tool, designed by DMD, in order to automatically update the Vista Vision chart systems to the last software release.
You can use the VUP in order to update FAR-VV or FAR-POLA-VV
VUP is not an ordinary USB flash disk! VUP is a programmed USB flash disk with an ad-hoc Linux operation system called openmamba, designed by mambaSoft.
The procedure consists in 3 steps:
1) Update the VUP (if obsolete) ... you need to copy a file from download area to your VUP
2) Insert the VUP in the USB connector of your Vista Vision chart system, then power on
3) Just wait 3 minutes ... at the end, the device will be automatically powered off: remove the VUP from USB connector
Distributor or Reseller can use just one VUP to update all LCD chart system sold.
Just keep in mind that the are two types of VUP: one for FAR Vista Vision and one for FAR-POLA Vista Vision.
Be careful to use the right type of update key on the right type of Chart Panel. The VUP for FAR-POLA Vista Vision is labeled 'FAR-POLA' (written on the back side of the label).
Anyway we recommended that you provide the VUP to each end user: the free software updates supplied with the VUP are a great valuable service!
1) Update the SD (if obsolete) ... you need to copy a file from download area to your Secure Digital
2) Turn off the EyeTablet. Insert the SD in the SD card slot of eyeTablet, then press the power button and turn on the Tablet.
3) Follow the wizard. Once finished the update, turn off the tablet and remove the SD card.
Where can I find the S/N of my product? The location of the serial number on our products can vary, however generally it is located on the bottom of the product.
- on the label on the cardboard packaging
- on the label at the rear of the instrument
- on the invoice / shipping documents
Our products are continuously improved to satisfy customers needs, free of charge for you. To preserve our efforts and to ensure this benefit for our customers we have been forced to introduced a restricted download area. The updates are free, available for all our customers through a login on the reserved area "Support-Downloads".
- Tomey TAP-1000
- Huvitz HDR-7000
- Huvitz HDR-9000
- Axion SDR-3000
- Pichina AV-9000
- Luneau Visionix Vision PRO
- Visionix VX 60
- Nidek RT-5100
- Nidek RT-3100
- Unicos UDR-800
- Huvitz CDR-3100
- Unicos UDR-700
- Potec PAV-6100
- Indo eDR-10
We propose you this procedure that we used successfully several times:
- we are able to try to implement the connection between VV and a new DR
- we ask you to send us a complete DR set (phoropter + projector) on loan for few days (7)
- after 7 working days we will send back the material you provided us and we will inform you about the possibility of making the connection between VV and DR
- If connection is feasible, we will implement it at NO development COST FOR YOU. Typical development time is 3-4 working weeks.
- the software version (this is important)
- the S/N of eyeTablet
Basic diagnostic / checklist:
1) assure that the last software version is installed on the Chart Panel (FAR-POLA-VV or FAR-VV) and also on the eyeTablet. If not, download the last available version and upgrade both the devices.
2) the bluetooth key “bluepen” (BT dongle inserted on the usb port of the chart panel) must flashing during search and connection.
Advanced diagnostic / checklist:
1) The connection between WIDE-N VistaVision, POLA VistaVision and eyeTablet is Bluetooth, instead the connection between the FAR-POLA VistaVision, FAR VistaVision and eyeTablet is WIFI. Please check if the eyeTablet is configured with the correct device in the Setting.
2) If you are using the FAR-POLA VV check if the name of the connection is the same ( "FVD000..." ). In the eyeTablet you can view this information in the mainscreen top-left, in the FAR-POLA VV go to "Setup" -> "Information" and at the center-bottom you can view the name of connection ( "FVD000..." ).
3) in case of high noise/interferences of wifi or bluetooth, try to use the “bluepen 100 meters” (supplied as optional item) instead of standard bluepen.
4) if you need more support, please contact your DISTRIBUTOR.